Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Just a prayer... because I am out of words...

Lord,  
I know things get tough and life gets hard.  In the last four days, I have seen how much Oscar still does love me and even though at times he wants leave, he still continues to stick it out with me.  Not just for me but for our family and the children.  My head hurts just thinking of everything that is going on in his brain and my heart is heavy because I too have caused him pain.  Please just help us.  Help us come through this time stronger... please help him and be with him as the changes that may be happening with his daughter are so significant and so painful for him.  Please help Ayshea realize how much it is affecting him and will be affecting Ayva too.  Please help us all to ease through this process.  Let me be a source of strength for him in this time and to not drain him of even more energy.  Please help me with my moods and that I would be able to find a stable ground so that I can also be a supporting member of this family.  Lord, please take the worry and the hurt and turn our lemons into lemonade.  Thank you for some of the great things that I have seen about my husband in the last few weeks, that I may not have observed before.  Thank you for opening my eyes into my behavior, moods and seeing what I could become if I continue down this path.  Thank you for providing what we needed in the time we needed it.    I know you won't give us more then we can bear, even though at times it truly feels unbearable.  What doesn't break us will only make us stronger.  Help me bear witness to you and continue to develop in my own relationship with you.  Thank you for your grace and providence. 
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment